It ‘s possible to exercise the return of products which may not be to your liking.
Taking advantage of the withdrawal right (pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999).
Following a return, you can request a refund or a credit to spend on a future order.
The return request must be made no later than seven days from receipt of goods by sending an official mail to:
Next, you will have a further 7 days to send us your return.
You will still receive all the necessary instructions.
To take advantage of the withdrawal right, the product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, so full of any packaging, seals, labels, various accessories.
Failing this, we reserve the right to charge a penalty of 80% of the product value.
In the section for Return Policy you will find more information on the rules to be followed for the return.
Inability to exercise the right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- Purchase made to business and / or professional use (purchase with VAT)
- rackets strung at the purchaser informed: are considered “personal property” and therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- Balls of pipes Open: an open tube undergoes impairment of performance / durability.
- Clothing, shoes and glasses worn and / or washed, or without labels or original packaging.
- Any product that does not preserve the features and original equipment owned at the time of purchase (for example outage of a label or the mere breaking of the package).
- Any product that has been even minimally used or which has undergone alteration, tampering, breakage, abrasion or simple opening of a seal (for example, the plastic coating of the handle of a racket).
Will be refunded the price paid for the product returned under the right of withdrawal no later than 30 (thirty) days from receipt of your return.
Refund will be made by bank transfer.
No refunds with other means of payment (refills of prepaid cards, bank drafts, etc …).